Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tiffany Tillinger


How did you get started with bodybuilding?Let me first thank you for the opportunity to interview with such a great website, simplyshredded.com. Additionally, I would like to clarify my competitive profession. I am a WBFF Diva Bikini Professional. My training with weights started when I was in high school. I had always felt the importance to lead a healthy lifestyle. It felt great to have that kind of daily regimen and to always see continuous advanced progress in my physique. My first competitive experience was at Brian Cannone’s Fitness Atlantic Show in Connecticut. It was such a wonderful experience being on stage for my very first time at such an organized and fulfilling event. The show is definitely first rate, and I encourage all beginners, veterans, and spectators to attend this constantly evolving competition.

Whether competing or spectating, the Fitness Atlantic is something you really need to mark in your calendar and experience. As I did last year, winning the Overall Bikini Diva Division, and receiving my Pro Card in the WBFF federation. “The best of the best compete with the WBFF.”



Where does your motivation come from?My motivation stems from within myself. To me, it’s a constant sense of determination and accomplishment to continue on reaching my goals and then after reaching them, surpassing them to the next level. What also motivates me is being a WBFF World Diva Bikini Champion.

Last September, I placed first runner-up in the Diva Bikini Professional Division, and with my mentality, the motivation that I have is constantly striving to be crowned World Champion.



What workout routine has worked best for you?•Monday: Legs/Light Cardio
•Tuesday: Abs/Back/Cardio
•Wednesday: Chest/Shoulders/Cardio
•Thursday: Cardio
•Friday: Legs/Light Cardio
•Saturday: Bi’s/Tri’s
•Sunday: Off


If you have to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?1.Barefoot Squats: Because you can really feel the pinch in the tush and the fact that your feet are closest and flattest to the ground as naturally as possible, you can squat really deep for a full lower body stimulation.
2.Weighted Planks: They are definitely a favorite, you can really feel your whole abdominal cavity contracting in a more concentrated manner (always make sure you have a spot).
3.Dumbbell Clean and Presses: Not only are they an amazing shoulder workout, but I feel so hardcore and intense while doing them, I usually listen to some hardcore rock like Korn or Slipknot to intensify my experience even more.


What is your diet like?•Meal 1: Chobani greek yogurt with a cup of fruit (berries, an apple, banana etc…)
•Meal2: Grilled chicken on a wholewheat wrap with fresh arugula and spicy mustard
•Meal3: Salmon and veggies and 1 slice of ezekiel bread
•Meal4: Grilled chicken, sautéed green beans and garlic
•Meal5: Sirloin steak and mashed cauliflower
•Meal6: Cottage cheese
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?When trying to cut down or prepare for an upcoming event I do it all, HIIT as well as cardio. I like to switch things up all the time. I’m an unstoppable workout machine!!!

Gallery What is your supplementation like?
Supplementation for me is simply:

•Multivitamins
•Fish oils
•Acidopholis
•Vitamin D
Favorite Fitness Models?My favorite fitness model or bikini model is the one and only Jamie Eason. Not only is she beautiful and has an incredible physique, but she is probably one of the most down to earth and genuinely nice women in our industry. I really respect her for that.

Favorite Quote?“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment