Friday, December 9, 2011

Rochelle Jones


am a passionate, motivated, independent and adventurous individual with a very broad spectrum of interests and hobbies...I enjoy acting, modeling, traveling, snowboarding, working out, playing the harp, horseback riding, boating/wakeboarding/waterskiing, hiking, writing, filming/editing short projects (but currently working on a documentary), dancing, and spending quality time with friends and family. I also do enjoy nightlife and beach activities, and as much as I loved the west coast I must admit the South seems to have it all!

I love driving with the top down, dining out with friends to enjoy great food & wine, cooking (in the infancy stage of this but really getting the hang of it!), and watching random movie selections from the local library. My absolute weaknesses are Cotton Candy ice cream from TCBY, Hot & Spicy Chex Mix, and excessively spicy food...I also have a ridiculous tendency to write down exhaustive to-do lists that include far more than humanly possible to accomplish... :-)

As far as work life...I played the harp professionally at weddings, restaurants and other special events for over 10 years, and also was a harp instructor for 5. I finally realized my dream of developing and implementing a new idea and turning it into a reality...my time spent as a personal trainer played largely into this as well...final result: Cosmic D'Lite. A line of zero-carb, zero-sugar, zero-calorie cocktail mixers to be released next month! Five flavors, and they all taste fantastic! Margarita, strawberry-mango, cranberry twist, energy-infused watermelon and green apple. All of these you just add your favorite liquor for martinis, cocktails or shooters! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask...and be sure to check out www.cosmicdlite.com (site will be up soon!) or the myspace account (also to be finished soon) for more info...This has been my passion (and ALL my time) for two years now and I am extrememly excited about it, and the response has been tremendous! I have always carried the entrepreneurial spirit, and along with my experience as a freelance musician this has proved to as yet be equally rewarding!. .. ..Layout Provided By FreeCodeSource.com - Myspace Layouts




Who I'd like to meet:
Orlando Bloom. He absolutely fascinates me. I have never been the type to swoon over male celebrities, but somehow I managed to completely fall for Legolas from Lord of the Rings. And then there was Pirates of the Caribbean and that completely sealed the deal. Details
Status: Single
Here for: Networking, Friends
Hometown: Yakima, Washington
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5' 7"
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Children: Someday
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Education: College graduate

No comments:

Post a Comment