Monday, November 14, 2011

Shelsea Montes


Shelsea Montes
(9 votes)

Hometown: Austin, TX
Age: 21
Contest Weight: 98
Off-season Weight: 110
Height: 5'
Contest History: I have competed in one show it was the Capital of Texas Round up( national qualifier) and placed 2nd in my class.
What motivates you to lead a lifestyle that is healthy and active?
Being able to inspire people and be a positive influence by living a healthy lifestyle is what motivates me. I love when people start trying to workout or diet because I am doing it and am good at it.
Favorite cheat meal? : definitely love Italian food especially Olive Garden
What do you do for a living…when you get a break from the gym..lol?
I am a eyelash extension stylist and professional makeup artist
Do you find it hard to date and/or be married when training for shows or when you lead a super healthy lifestyle?
Its only hard if you date someone that isn't supportive of it, luckily my boyfriend is supportive and knows how much it means to me that if he has to work out with me to hang out with me then he will do it.
What goals do you want to achieve in the fitness industry?
I want to be able to inspire people all around the world to live a healthier lifestyle. I would like to get my pro card. I would also like to help Austin Texas become the healthiest city in 2010.
What do you think is your best feature or bodypart? : My best feature is being confident on stage. My best body part are probably my
Is there anyone you would like to thank?
I would like to thank my Dad because growing up I would steal all his fitness magazines and it is was lead me to compete and follow one of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment