Friday, November 25, 2011

Jodie Minear


Hi my name is Jodie Minear, Im a IFBB pro figure competitor, skin care consultant, occasional personal trainer, and fitness model. I was born in a small town in Texas in 1982 and I was involved in many activities but my real passion was not found until I began working out. I would go to the gym and lift while all my friends were out having fun. I always wanted to be the best and I was obsessed with muscle and the idea of being able to build my body. Losing my best friend after college helped me see that life is short and everyday is a gift. In 2008 I completed in my first NPC show winning first in my class and overall in the figure division. Later that year I placed 4th in nationals. In 2009 after taking some time to change some things up I decided to do jr nationals and earned my pro card by winning first in my class. Just recently I completed in my first pro show in Phoenix and earned a 5th place medal. I have worked for many amazing companies and plan on going as far as I can in this industry. I love being in front of the camera and sharing my life with people, and hoping to inspire like so many have done for me. One day I hope to stand on the Olympia stage holding a trophy in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment