Wednesday, November 23, 2011

samatha kelly


Sex: Female
Age:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Occupation: 32DDD Fitness Model owner of www.samanthakelly.com
Personal Website: http://SamanthaKelly.com
Primary Gym:
College:
High School:
When I Started: Jan, 1995
How I Started:
Why I Love It:
How I Stay Motivated: My lifestyle is an example to all of my clients!! So staying in shape year round is the only way to go for me! My photoshoots push me to stay in shape as well.. that camera doesn't hide a darn thing!! lol My new website will have a lot of updates of new shoots so I have to be in the best shape to make it a success! SamanthaKelly.com
BB Accomplishments: One of my biggest accomplishments so far is that I have been a Pro-fitness trainer now with my own buisness and I still train hard 5-6 days a week .. train my clients full time.. and I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment