Saturday, March 17, 2012

Essence Monet

HOW I STARTED:After getting out of an abusive relationship the last thing I wanted was to have to go to an actual therapist and talk about all my problems. So instead I started working out and found that now only was it an inexpensive form of therapy but it was the best therapy I have ever experienced. Soon enough I got bit by the competition bug and decided to give it a shot. I got started with a trainer at the gym, who is now my best friend, and got ready for a show. I didnt do that great but have been working at it ever since and havent looked back. I love this! View MoreWHY I LOVE IT:I like the adrenaline rush when I work out because no matter how stressed out I am, I know that the gym is always there to make me feel better. Its a friend that will always be there no matter what. The gym will never lie to you or turn its back on you. Its always there to let you vent and take your frustration out. The iron stays the same no matter how hard you go. This is one friend that will always stay the same no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment