Wednesday, February 29, 2012

April Garcia

Name: April Garcia
Birthdate: April 5th 1991 (Aries Baby!)
Ethnicity: Filipino
Measurements: 34B-26-34
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 105 lbs
Dress Size: XS/S 3-4
Shoe Size: 7.5W
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Long, Black 
Bio♥ 
Welcome to my Website♥ My name is April Garcia, 20 years old, Model from Seattle Washington. I was born in the Philippines, I moved to San Diego California when I was 11 and CA is where my heart is ever since♥ I moved Washington State on my High School years, at first I didn't like my move up here in northwest until I get to meet good hearted people along the way and I pursue my modeling Career. I am now an Operations Manager/Clothing/& Spoke Model for Stylist Entertainment LLC - We are Live Streaming/Recording Company for the Biggest Nightclubs, Car shows, Music Videos etc. 
I hope you guys enjoy the site, more stuff to be added, stay tuned to all new photo's, Video's, and Special Updates! Don't forget to Sign up as a member because I have special surprises and give aways to my lovely supporters, also feel free to Share my page to your networking site My Modeling Career started August 2011 and have been going strong till now. I love meeting and working with other people along the way, and networking myself is what I'm best at doing. I love seeing different side of myself. Since August of 2011 I had been in Car shows, Music Video, Fashion Show, Gogo Dancer, and now a Spokes Model For Stylist Entertainment. I enjoy modeling and seeing my acting and artistic side. I am very thankful for what god has blessed me and proud for pushing myself to the limit to improve each shoot. If I have any advice to an aspiring models, Keep yourself humble, hard work will pay off, and Love love love what you do because If you don't give it 100 percent then you shouldn't even start.

No comments:

Post a Comment